Saturday, August 1, 2009

Vacation Fun!

We are having a wonderful time in Idaho.  The weather is amazingly hot!  We will be coming home with a tan.  Yes!  
Our days have been filled with swimming, boating, playing games and spending time together.  It has been wonderful.  We are eating way too much junk food, but that is what vacations are all about.  The kids have been getting up early and going to bed late.  We are squeezing every ounce of fun out of each day.  
The boys have been fishing and golfing.  Steve is loving it!  Kal and Hayden got to go on a fishing trip with grandpa and daddy.  I heard all about it when they got home.  I am sure they will be asking us for a boat soon. :)  I will let daddy deal with that.
The girls got away for the day and went shopping and out to lunch.  We left the kids with the daddy!  It was delightful.  We have decided that this will be a tradition each summer.  We found great deals and I am coming home with new clothes.  I have a personal shopper here keeping me in style.  A mom of 5 still needs to look good!  Thanks Aunt Nae!  You are the best.  
My children are turning into quite the little swimmers.  We have been to the lake and the pool. They are having so much fun. I have lots of pictures.  I have greatly enjoyed my new camera.  Mommy has been having fun.  I am hoping to share some of them if I can figure out how to link the slide show I have created.  We will see!!  I am still learning!  
A few more days left.  I am trying not to think about it.  It will be hard to leave.  We are having a blast!!  

2 comments:

Mommyof3 said...

Looks like so much fun. I love all the pictures. That little Owen looks like he could be yours. Be safe:)

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Glad you are having such a great time but you are NOT allowed to stay there. Think of how beautiful the fall is here ;)