Friday, November 13, 2009

They have arrived ... gifts that only a mother could love.

Are you curious? Filled with anticipation? What has arrived? What did she get? Brace yourself, because if you are not a mom this will mean nothing to you.
Last week my job as a mom got a lot easier ... my new washer and dryer arrived!!!! Yeah!!!!

These things are amazing compared to the machines that used to occupy this space. They are new, clean, bigger, and are equipped with modern technology. They do everything, but carry the clothes downstairs and put them in the wash. (Now, that would be wonderful) My favorite feature is the short dry time. Gone are the days of waiting 1hr. for dry clothes or drying the clothes for a "second" time. I find myself looking for dirty clothes so that I can use my new toys. I know what you are thinking, this feeling will go away. Yes, you are probably right, but right now I am enjoying my new problem - where do I put all these clean clothes!!

Look how clean and organized. It makes me smile!!!

No comments: