Wednesday, December 30, 2009

No more twists...

Well, my career as a hair surgeon has come to a close. Praise God!! These last few months have been quite busy. My youngest daughter, Emma, twists her hair into horrible knots and I have been spending way too much time trying to comb through the mess. Everyone we talked to about it told us that she would just grow out of this bad habit. Well, no more waiting. Something
had to be done. My genius solution ... cute short haircut. She can't twist hair she doesn't have.
Her haircut is super cute and she can't twist it!
She told me the other day, "Mom, I can't twist it any more."
I just looked at her, smiled and said, "I know, honey. Isn't it wonderful!!!"
I can't help but smile when I look at her. What a doll. I love it! Why didn't I think about this sooner.

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

She seriously COULD NOT BE cuter! I love the hair cut. BTW due to lack of snow I don't think we will be sledding tomorrow!