Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Green Shoes ...

Tanner and his green shoes go everywhere together. They are best buds! These treasures were discovered by my little 3 year old a few months ago when mom was going through the summer clothes getting ready for her Mom 2 Mom Sale. I made the mistake of asking him to try on the shoes to see if they still fit. Luck for me, they are going to work for one more season. It was love at first sight. (Apparently, he has no knowledge of the shoes from last summer) He wakes up asking for them. He eats breakfast with them, takes naps, and I have even found them in his bed. I can't really tell you what is so special about them, but if I would of known how much he liked them, I would of bought a few more pairs. Of course this season, I can't find them anywhere. I guess moms can't see the future. Oh, well. I can't help but smile every time I see my little Tanner and his favorite green shoes. So sweet!


No comments: