Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tanner ... The Days are just Packed ... why Stop to Sleep?





A few evenings ago, I was in the kitchen trying to get a meal together for my hungry family, when my youngest, Tanner, was pulling on me complaining that he was so hungry!! I grabbed a box of goldfish and set him at the table to eat a quick snack while I got dinner going. A few moments later I look over and see him half asleep eating goldfish. He couldn't even open his eyes, but he managed to search for the goldfish at the table and get them to his mouth, chew a few times and swallow. I started to laugh and did what any mom would do ... run to get my camera. Poor Tanner, summer is lots of fun, staying up late, playing outside, swimming in the pool. His days are just packed! We don't get naps in like we should. Shocker, I know! Some days you just crash wherever you are. For those of you that think that I am a terrible mom, yes, I did move him to the couch so that he could rest. He woke up about 1 hour later. The kids had already eaten and were headed to the pool. Mom thought she was off the hook for swimming, but Tanner woke up, ate, and headed to the pool. Rest time over, let's play!!!

No comments: