Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Randomly Me

I have noticed that I mainly blog about my family, aka my kids. I am going to attempt to be creative and branch out today. Don't laugh. I will try not to bore you too bad. Here are a few random facts about me that you may not know...

i have the best husband in the world that i dearly love

i lived in Anchorage, Ak for 13 years, during my childhood

i love the color green, in any and every shade

i couldn't live with out chocolate... although my waistline could!

i love my 5 kids, even on the "bad days"

in elementary school, a friend and I, sled down the snow hill at school and hit the parked school bus and dented it. we had to go to see the school nurse. everyone saw us!!

i love jane austen - books, movies, anything

i love to scrapbook - even though i haven't since my son was born (he is 2) i need to get to work!

i hate to be alone - it is the worst!!

i don't like to drive, especially on the freeway! (i know, it is weird)

i love teaching

i love the TV series "Lost" and "Fringe" and so many more, but these are my favorites

i would love to workout with Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels just to see if i could do it

i listen to my mp3 player all the time

i have learned to love running

i have wonderful friends that i couldn't live without

i am doing Power 90x

i hate that my family lives so far away - i miss them daily

i am reading a great book on disciple called "Don't make me count to 3" it is excellent!!

i love Starbucks coffee

i hate, hate cleaning bathrooms!!!

i love to throw things away

i am addicted to Facebook

my new favorite hobby is blogging

i look forward to getting together with my girlfriends for "girls night"

i love the Lord and am blessed beyond my wildest dreams!

Here is a small glimpse into who i am. randomly me!

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I learned new things about you! Love it! I am glad that I didn't go last night. The stomach flu decided to pay us a visit again. Ugh! Is it Spring yet???