Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tanner is Three!!

My baby turned three last week! I guess now that he is 3 I can't call him a baby. He is getting so big and mom is having a hard time letting him grow up. He is Mr. Independent. Heaven forbid you tell him he can't do something because he is too little. Nothing seems to get in his way. (I am trying to use this to my advantage with potty training, but no such luck.) His smile can melt my heart. We love you, sweet Tanner. Happy Birthday, big boy!!!


New jacket. His grandparents keep him styling!

Cheesing for the camera! I have taught them well!

Tanner making his best Dino growl!
Ripping into the presents!!

My attempt at a Dino Cake. Tanner loved it!!


1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

THREE! I cannot believe that infant that you brought to visit the boys in the hospital is 3! They are so adorable. I love the first picture. I think those are the ones we will treasure when they are skinny young men. We will miss those sweet chubby cheeks.

The avg age for boys and potty training is 3 to 3 and a 1/2 son in my opinion you have a few months to sit back and relax :) That is my motto anyways.

As far as the cake goes it looks AWESOME! I think I know what I will be making in 6 months for the boys! :)