Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Laughter Falls





Nothing is better than hearing the laughter of my children. This weekend we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went outside to "help dad" rake the leaves. (Play and mess up the pile of leaves that dad worked so hard on was the reality.) Our trees provide more leaves than we know what to do with, but it sure is beautiful. The kids were having so much fun!! Something about watching kids play makes me want to be a kid again. Soon, leaves were everywhere!! It was quite a battle! Poor daddy was working so hard and we were playin so hard. I caught a few special pictures of the kids, enjoying the lazy, fall day!






2 comments:

mmaroon said...

I love it! What a great way to keep in touch with everyone! Especially your family!

Mariah said...

yeah, steph!!! I am glad you are on here!