Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mommy's Home!!



I had such a wonderful trip meeting Baby Owen, but I was missing my little ones.
I got home at midnight and I rushed upstairs to give my babies a hug and kiss. My boys didn't even move, but I whispered in their ears that mommy was home. Next, I headed downstairs to see my girls. Emma stirred and said, "mommy is home! I miss you. Don't go.." Rylee said, "mommy, I love you.." and Kallie gave a half, sleepy smile. That was good enough for me. It is good to get a break, but it is nice to be home. The next morning, when my kids were wide awake, they came tearing into our room like it was Christmas morning, "Mommy's Home." It is good to be missed. My many hugs and kisses were a clear sign of that. Thank you to my wonderful husband for letting mommy go. Taking care of 5 kids by yourself is a challenge. Thank you to Grandma and Papa that helped dad survive the week. Thank you Keri for being Tanner's second mommy. He was in good hands. Thank you Marla for your willingness to jump in when needed and providing my family with a meal. My friends are a special treasure. May God richly bless you for your love and care for our family. Thank you Uncle Chase for letting me come and share in this special blessing. You have a beautiful family and God is blessing you. You have encouraged me with your love for your wife and new baby. Keep up the good work! Enjoy every moment with Baby Owen. Time flies with our little ones. Every moment is a memory that we hold close to our hearts. Thank you heavenly Father for every moment that we have together.

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Such a cute post. I'm sure 5 is a TON of work but time like those you must just literally feel the rewards!