Friday, November 28, 2008

Things I am Thankful for ...

During this time of year, the question gets asked, "What are you thankful for?" Most of us, including me, would answer, God, my family, friends, etc. This year, I wanted to look for the things that I was thankful for that sometimes I miss because I am busy living life. Here are some of the things that I was reminded of this Thanksgiving ...

* Hugs with Daddy - I am thankful for a husband that loves me dearly and adores his kids.
Emma is enjoying a special hug from Daddy. Everyone knows that Daddy hugs are the best!

* Picky eaters - I am thankful for my little toddler, even when he hates what I am feeding him!


* Our Daughters - I am thankful for quiet, happy playing without arguing!!!


* Hayden - I am thankful for our son and his vivid imagination!!


* Grandma and Papa - I am thankful for Grandma and Papa, always great food, and quality time spent with those we love!

* Sleeping Child - I am thankful for a much needed rest for a very tired little angel!
* Having a camera at the perfect time! What a shot, Mommy!

* Relaxing - I am thankful that the kids get to relax and spend time with daddy!!

* Chocolate - I am thankful for chocolate!! What holiday can be without it!!
This Thanksgiving, I am reminded of the little things in life that make my life so special. May God richly bless your family this holiday season. Take a moment to thank God for the little blessings that He gives to us each day. Happy Thanksgiving to our family. We love and miss you all. Give everyone a hug and kiss from Uncle Steve and Aunt Steph. Love you all!

No comments: