Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Welcome Baby Owen!!


Welcome Owen Chase Halland!!   
November 5, 2008  6 pounds 6 oz. 19 1/2 inches long

Proud new momma!

What a sweet family!!  Owen our precious gift!

You are such a precious baby.  What a precious addition to our family.  Holding you brings back such special memories of my little ones.  You have been blessed with parents that love you so much.  I love watching your mom and dad enjoy each moment with you.  Thank you, Owen, for letting me come to meet you.  I love you so much and will miss you so much.  Please go easy on your mom and dad, they are new at this parenting thing.  Love, Aunt Steph 

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Steph, he is SO cute! See you soon and enjoy that peaceful flight home tomorrow. Did I "sound" jealous there....I certainly didn't mean to. :)