Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Love "Sugar Pal"




Tanner's new passion is the Disney movie "Cars" otherwise known in our house as "Sugar Pal." Don't ask me how this nickname started, but I do know that Rylee was the mastermind. She started saying it and it stuck. Now the whole family refers to Lightening McQueen as "Sugar Pal." Watching Tanner watch this movie is quite comical. He has seen the movie more times than I can count, but each time I put it in, he is in wonder at the edge of his seat. He asks, "Mom, what happen ... what happen?" He gasps, laughs, and gets so excited during the race scenes as if to say, "I wonder who will win?" I would love to get inside his head and see what he is thinking. Nothing else can make him happier then this movie, except maybe his blanket. We got him a Lightening McQueen blanket for Christmas. That should be a huge hit!!! If you ever have a conversation with this 2 year old, "Sugar Pal" will be apart of it. He wakes up asking to watch it and goes to bed asking if he can watch it tomorrow. When we are at a friend's house and they don't have it, he is totally disgusted. "How can you not own the greatest movie ever?" We are trying to broaden his horizons, but he is not interested. If it is not "Sugar Pal" he is not entertained. What are we going to do with you, son!!






1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Adorable! I like the one where he is hugging the DVD cover! Hope you are all feeling better. We are getting there but the boys still are having blow outs :( I just keep telling myself that it can't go on forever :)