Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!


Getting 7 people to look straight and smile is impossible!!


Calendars were a big hit! They loved them!

Enjoying the gifts and trying to tell Tanner there is more to open.
Getting some pictures in before the fun starts!!

Hayden looking at the tree. I love this picture!

Mommy was having fun with Aunt Kellie's new camera!

Having fun with the family. Special holiday memories!!
Merry Christmas !!!! ( Just a few days late) We had a wonderful Christmas with the family. It was great to relax and enjoy some quality time together. Aunt Kellie flew in from Florida to spend Christmas in a winter wonderland. She was cold the entire time. She is trying to convince us that next year Christmas should be in Florida!!! Christmas morning was crazy with paper and gifts overtaking the living room. The kids had a blast and spend the day enjoying their new treasures. I made my mom's famous cinnamon rolls and was reminded why I make these only once a year. They are SO not good for the waistline!! Our big gift this year was the Wii. It has been a huge hit. Watching the kids play is so fun. The kids beat mom in almost every sport and they think that is hysterical. I am practicing and soon I will be able to take them on. Watching Grandma and Papa play is a special treat. I love listening to the kids "talk smack" as they play. Hayden was bowling and got a strike and said, "that's what I am talking about.." Rylee is our little secret weapon. She is amazing! My husband often reminds my that I am getting beat by my 5 year old. Thanks Honey!!! The rest of the day was spent playing, eating, and playing some more. It has been a wonderful Christmas. Thank you Jesus for sending your Son, the reason we celebrate! We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. May God richly bless you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

No comments: