Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Because

Today, I was surprised with a beautiful bouquet of flowers from my husband. It is not my birthday or our anniversary, it is a "just because I love you" day. I love fresh flowers. They give some much needed life to my kitchen. With back to back days of cold, dreary winter it is so nice to walk into my kitchen and see flowers. It brings a smile to my face and gives me hope that winter will eventually end. Praise God!! I also am reminded of the wonderful husband that God has placed in my life. I am so blessed. He is kind, thoughtful, supportive and loving. Thank you, Steve for loving me and blessing me and our family. You make my life full and complete. Thank you for the flowers. I love them !!!

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Go Steve! You gotta love anything that is "just because".