Monday, April 6, 2009

I Love Technology!!

I have a few "toys" that I use in my daily life that I could not live without!! My cell phone, digital camera, MP3 player, and my computer (Internet). These tools make my life so much easier. I was just talkin' to a friend the other day and we were wondering how our parents got along without these treasures!! I am sure that I will be having this same conversation with my kids in the not so distant future!
Being far from home, I use this technology to stay connected with my family. I love to blog and share pictures of the kids with the family, staying connected with friends on Facebook, and e-mailing my mom when I need help and advice!
Yesterday, I downloaded a few sermons that my dad had preached. It was great and so encouraging to listen to his voice and hear what God had laid on his heart. It always blesses my heart to listen to what God is doing in the lives of other believers. It is awesome that the God we serve has connected our hearts and we are moving in the same direction. As I listen, and God speaks to my heart, my Faith is growing. He always knows what we need.
So, thank you Dad, for your heart to serve God. You inspire me and helped me in my walk. I miss you all so much and look forward to seeing you this summer.
Thank you, Heavenly Father, for reminding me that what You are doing in our church, You are also doing in the churches across the world. We are connected and working together to spread your Word. May we live our lives brightly and point others to You!

No comments: