Thursday, April 16, 2009

Power 90X Graduate!!!

It is official, I have finished!! Yeah!!! Last Monday, I finished one of the hardest workout programs that I have ever done. It was quite a challenge, but worth all the hard work. I would show you the before and after pictures, but I am just not that brave. Maybe one day!! I am not ripped like some of the P90x graduates, but I am proud to say that I am starting to see some definition. Throughout the program, I would tell my husband, "Look, I found a new muscle! Feel this!" To which he would smile and say, "You always had that muscle, sweetie, but now you can see it." Let's just say that I have never seen some of these muscles on my body.

By the way, my husband has been a huge encouragement to me. He always is telling me good job and how great I look. Thank you, babe! I try to remind him that some people really have to work at it. He is not one of those people. I do tell him that he is always welcome to workout out with me. He smiles and drinks his Pepsi and eats whatever he wants. It is so not fair!!

Ok, I got lost there for a minute! I lost 12 pounds and shed inches. I have more weight to lose, but at least I am moving in the right direction. It feels strange to be done. It was good for me to have a workout plan set for me. Half the battle of working out is figuring out what to do. Hopefully now, I will be ready to start training for my upcoming races. I am trying to talk my girlfriend, Keri, into running a 1/2 marathon. She thinks I am a little bit crazy, but I think I am slowly making progress. If any of you are thinking about doing this program, I strongly recommend it. You will challenge yourself and be surprised how much stronger that you become. If I can do it, you can do it!!
I would love to hear all about it!! Good luck!!
I need to go. My workout is calling me. Maybe a little Bob and Jillian today!!

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Go Stephanie!!! You are truly an inspiration! You should have been to Lucia's class on Thursday! It was KILLER!!!