Monday, April 27, 2009

I am in need of some assistance!!!

Soccer season is now upon us, which means that my busy life is going to get crazy. All three girls are playing, so that means three different schedules. Luckily, they all play at the same place. Praise God !!! My goal is to make this season run smoothly so that I can actually enjoy it. Seems like a reasonable request. Here is where you all come in. I need some fresh ideas for quick, healthy dinners that are easy to make in no time. I know, a tall order. I am trying to be organized an make a meal plan for the week, but my creativity is struggling. Any tips, ideas, or recipes that you could spare would be appreciated. I look forward to "borrowing" your creativity until my decides to show up!!

3 comments:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

The first thing I think of b/c we had it last night is sloppy joes.

ground beef, tomato soup (1 can), ketchup and mustard to taste and throw it on some buns. SO easy!

I will try and think of more! Talk to you soon! Are you LOVING this weather today!

Stephanie said...

Thanks, Becky!! Sounds so easy! This weather is beautiful, I can't get anything done, because I want to be outside :)

Mommyof3 said...

I say let the crockpot do the cooking. I just heard of this one and I think I may try it next week.

4-6 frozen chicken breast
1 can of corn
1 jar of salsa
1 can of black beans

Add cheese and sour cream before eating:) Yummy

Valerie