Monday, June 29, 2009

Simply Summer

What could be better than a hot summer day and friends to share it with!
The very definition of a simple summer day...


Tanner trying to stay dry. Rylee, always ready for a photo.
Clay and Hayden, planning their next move!!!

Silly Emma!! She was Clay's shadow all day.
He was so nice to her! Thank you, Clay
Sweet Hannah!! I love this pic! How cute!!
Julianne & Kal BFF's
This one makes me sad!!
They will have a special bond forever.
We will miss you guys!!


This game was the highlight of the day. The rules are unclear, but that didn't seem to stop them.
I think filling the pool with water to dump on one of them was the goal.
It entertained them for quite a while!!! I tried to stay clear of the water, but I even got wet.
I can't tell you what Emma is doing, but she was having fun.
A warm summer day with water and a bucket equals fun!!!

You can almost hear the laughter oozing from my backyard.
What could be more fun that doing flips and flying?

At one point, I believe a wrestling match was taking place.

It was comical to watch.

3 comments:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Great pictures! It looks like a lot of fun!

Eli's a bit under the weather currently but maybe next week we can get together!

Mariah said...

These pictures make me sad and happy all at once. What awesome friends you are. I want to cry!

Mommyof3 said...

So cute! Why are you saying "we will miss you?" I'm always the last to find out down here..