Saturday, August 8, 2009

Simply Saturday

We are going to celebrate this Simply Saturday with a date night. On August 3rd, Steve and I celebrated our 13th anniversary. Wow!! What a blessing. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who loves me dearly. He is my best friend and my anchor. I find new things to love about him each day. I love to watch him with our kids. Being a big kid himself, you can usually find him playing right next to the kids. They love spending time with daddy. He is fun, playful and a man they can trust and look up to. Life is good here! Well, I better go get ready. I have a hot date!!!

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Is it bad that you did simply saturday and I did not?? :) I may still think of something . Jared and I have a date tonight too. Do we have good lifes or what???