Saturday, August 22, 2009

Simply Saturday

Sleeping in, Starbucks, and shopping ... these are the highlights of my Simple Saturday. Now normally, shopping is not simple. But in the event that you find that perfect item, shopping becomes simple again. Today was one of those days. I have found the perfect pair of jeans. You know what I am talking about, ladies. The magic jeans that the minute you put them on you feel a few sizes smaller. They fit in all the right places and they actually look good. Now for the best part, 60% off. Praise God!!! I would not have paid full price!! I love getting a good deal. I left the store with a smile on my face. It was a good day!

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Yay, glad you found the perfect jeans. I know I am tired because I read the beginning "sleeping in Starbucks" and I was like WHAT she slept in starbucks! Ha! ;)