Monday, August 3, 2009

Vacation is almost over!

We have to leave tomorrow and I am trying not to think about it.  It makes me so sad.  We have had a wonderful time.  No one wants vacation to end!!  Tonight we are going to have a special meal cooked by my father, followed by a fire and the making of smores.  I know, you are all jealous.  It should be loads of fun.  
Pray that the plane ride is uneventful.  With 5 kids, you never know the adventure that waits for you. My kids love flying, so we have that in our favor.  We pack lots of movies, snacks, and plenty of things to entertain.  We are getting pretty good at traveling.  
I am not looking forward to coming home and getting ready for school.  The summer is never long enough.  Rylee is starting Kindergarten and clearly I am not ready for that.  Before I know it, Tanner will be in school!  My baby.  Ok, now I sound pathetic.  School shopping, here I come.   

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Sorry that you're bummed. At least back to school involves shopping...that can never be bad! :)