Monday, March 30, 2009

The Search is Over ...

The search is over, we found a great price for our airline tickets to Idaho!! God is good! We found a decent price a few days ago and planned on getting the tickets over the weekend. Things got busy, big surprise, and it did not get done. This afternoon, I got an e-mail from Frontier Airlines that they were running a summer special for 3 days. We ended up saving about $350.00. Praise God!! I love finding good deals!! It is a relief to know that the tickets are booked. Now we can start the countdown. I have a weird combination of excitement and nervousness going on in my stomach. You have to hold your breath when you are filling out all the information, and pray that the price they told you is still available!! These websites are tricky. Now, I can start praying that everyone is healthy and happy when we get on that plane. What would I do with my time if I had nothing to worry about :) Thank you to all who prayed! I know this was a gift from God. He always takes care of us!!


The growing family on our last trip! We miss you all!

No comments: