Monday, March 2, 2009

Wild Tanner



As you can see, Tanner is feeling much better. He has now decided that he needs to make up for the week that he was down and out. "Mommy's Wild Child" is an understatement!! Tanner has been stuck in the house for over a week and he was needing to get out! I would love to send him outside to burn off some of that energy, but with the weather outside, that would just be cruel! It is a miracle that Daddy did not come home and find me acting just as wild as Tanner. Being stuck in the house for that long does something to you!! I have to admit that I am jealous how he can find fun and entertainment in the simplest things. For example, running from one end of the living room, full speed, and then throwing himself on the couch, can bring roars of laughter. One time is not enough, he will continue until he is so dizzy that he falls down. You can't help but laugh and enjoy watching him. He has mastered his kung fu fighting face. It makes me laugh every time I see him make it. What a personality!! (I wonder were he gets that?) Oh, to have the energy of a 2 year old, without a care in the world. Thank you Lord, for the blessings of childhood!! It is nice to have "happy Tanner" back. I really missed him this past week. His smile and laugh can brighten my whole day. Love you, Wild Man!!





1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

So glad that your wild man is back. I forgot how crazy they are at this age until Alex became himself again and then I was instantly reminded. :)