Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh, to be a kid again!!


Screams of delight filled our house yesterday when I announced to the kids that their friends were coming over to our house to play. They were very happy and asking me every few minutes if they were coming over now! Why did I tell them?
Tanner was thrilled when they walked through the door! He was a wild man and full of silliness! Here he is hugging a water bottle! I don't know why.



Rylee decided to challenge Landon to a game of Mario Kart. I believe that he was a little more focused then she was. There was some trash talk, which is hysterical coming from 5 year olds.


The whole gang coloring and making funny faces while mom takes pictures. So cute!


Feel the love!! Attacking Tanner (he loves it) and showing off the Oreo treat that they just enjoyed. Thanks for that Emma.
As you can see, the afternoon was a complete success. Thank you Landon and Elyssa for coming over and making this day special!

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Wow, I didn't realize those were Kerri's kids! They've grown up SO much!

Looks fun!