Sunday, May 3, 2009

Soccer season is upon us ... crazy but fun!!


Rylee's Game: 9:00am
Look how cute! The littlest girl on the team playin' goalie! Her choice! She was very proud of herself. I lost the other pics of her playin' due to the glitch with my camera. Mom was not happy! Oh well, I still got some ones!

Having some fun: Hayden and Tanner playin' hide and seek!



10:00am: Break between games, so trip to Tim Horton's for donuts and coffee. Mmmm!! So good! Warm coffee! I guess I need to get a workout in!!

Emma's Game: 10:45 am
Emma's first soccer game and she did great! She went after the ball and was loving it. We were so proud of her. Look at that form. She is a natural. Holding hands with her friends: priceless!

Kallie's game: 11:15am
Kal taking a breather. She doesn't stop very much. I jumped at the chance to snap a shot. She is so serious. It is game time!!
After the game, enjoying snack with BFF Juliane. You should of heard the screams when they found out they were on the same team. Pure joy!!
Soccer buds and best friends!!!

No comments: