Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Special Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you special mom's out there. I love being a mom. It is so rewarding! It has made me into the women that I am today. I have 5 beautiful children that love me and challenge me to be the best mom that I can be. They are a treasure and a blessing from above. Thank you Hayden, Kallie, Rylee, Emma, and Tanner for your sweet, loving hearts that inspire me each and everyday. I love being your mom!
My Mother's Day was wonderful. We went over to Grandma's house to eat and visit. The kids love going to Grandma and Papa's house! We had a wonderful meal and just got a chance to relax and spend time together as a family. We took the kids to the playground and they had a blast. At one point, I leaned over to Grandma and asked her, "how many kids do I have?" We both agreed that I had 6, because Steve (my husband) was running around the playground just like the kids. Playing chase with dad is the best. The kids were all laughing and trying to catch their breath at the same time. I love to hear them laugh and play. It makes me feel young!! When it started to rain, we went back to Grandma's house and played. What a perfect day! Thank you, Grandma for letting us come and spend the day with you.

1 comment:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

I am so glad that you had a good mother's day. You definitely deserved it! :)