Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Under Construction!!

Please excuse the mess, I am trying to be creative!! It is a challenge! I love, love, my new 3 column layout. It is nice to have so much more room! Many thanks to Becky my best bud who walked me through this process. Without her, I would be lost in computer codes and pulling my hair out. Thank you sweet friend!! You are the best! This computer stuff can be confusing, but I admit that I am learning more and more each day. Btw, Becky, I fixed that problem I was having with my computer screen. Yeah me!! My next project is getting a new header. If you have any suggestions, let me hear them. I want something simple, but pretty! Help a girl out!
I have an appointment with Jillian, so I must go. I am under construction too!

2 comments:

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Looks great! I will be on the hunt for headers also!

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

I love it! It looks awesome! (I know. I'm probably biased, huh?) I do have a header on my site that goes with this on the "Shabby Extras" page. I will SO not be offended if you don't use it, but I thought I'd let you know. :)

Your kids are just darling! I seriously don't know how you do it with 5! I am maxed out with my 3! :) You seem like such a neat person. And you are from Michigan...which is awesome! (I'm hoping to move back in the next month or two.) I'm really excited to follow your blog!